Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Posts

I am not really sure why some of my cards get so big while others are normal size.  I am experimenting with all of this and not sure how to start .  My husband has been bugging me forever to take pictures of the cards that I make.  I have been into crafting since I was in high school and got into cards making a couple of years ago when I discovered I could use my scrap booking supplies to make cards. 
I had all of my stuff in the closet in our home and then I got tired of trying to put it all away when someone came to visit ....so I have now taken over one of our guest rooms as my crafting room.
I still do scrap booking but have not been making silk flower arrangements or decorating cakes lately.
The cards I have posted are cards I made in the past few months but I the future I will list the products and supplies I used to make the cards.  Thanks for visiting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment