Monday, October 25, 2010

I wanted to make Halloween cards for my grandchildren but could not find the new cart Mini Monsters anywhere in the stores around here.  I got out Paper Doll Dress Up to make four cards.  I found a ghost skeleton spider and witch and even a mummy.  There are many more on this cart.  I just love it.  Seems I always seem to find what a need on this cart I used the words Peek a Boo  ooooooooooo and folded the card to reveal the skeleton and ghost.
My youngest grand daughter loves to play Peek a Boo and she told  me the other day that she was not afraid of ghosts because they were not real.  I can't wait to show her this card.  I got the idea from Mary on cardztv.

1 comment:

  1. I found the post it was from coffee and cards Episode 17 and the card that Mary showed was from Lori in Canada. Sorry Lori that I did not remember. It is such a cute idea. Pam

    ReplyDelete